Monday, March 23, 2009

Kernersville Home Sweet Home Event A Success!

Great turnout, beautiful weekend for the event and lots of interest...I had 15 couples on Saturday and between 30-40 on Sunday...several folks that came by on Saturday came back on Sunday with friends or family...From what I gathered from agents that were at other listings of mine that were open, they also had good traffic--especially Oakmont, Abington and Browns Run.

You've heard me say it before and I will say it again--low rates (4.5 on Friday), tons of inventory, money to be lent and I will be posting graphs/charts very soon with correlations regarding waiting for the market to hit "bottom" and what that means to those of you who are thinking of waiting to purchase.

Check out the link on WXII that includes coverage from this weekend's event:

http://www.wxii12.com/money/18988297/detail.html

Have a great Monday!

Brooke

No comments: