Thursday, September 14, 2017

Moana in the Park!http://kvparks.com/event/movies-in-the-park-moana/


On Friday, September 15 from 6:00 - 9:00PM at Harmon Park in downtown Kernersville, the Kernersville Parks and Recreation will hold a FREE family event.  Bring your family, friends and chairs and enjoy the movie Moana under the stars.  The movie will begin at dusk so please plan to come and enjoy!  I'm a sponsor and there will be glow sticks for the kids.



More details can be found at:  Moana in the Park - Kernersville Parks and Rec


Hope you'll be able to make it!







2 comments:

shouab said...

Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. 123movies

Michael Mayrhofer said...

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... สุดยอดหนังตลก