Thursday, March 05, 2009

Just Down the Road a Piece...

You may have noticed the banner and the empty space at 104 South Main Street or maybe not...

Our physical office has moved. Allen Tate has consolidated it's Kernersville and Clemmons offices to the Stratford Road location in an effort to centralize resources. Being in Winston is nothing new for me, since I moved to my Kernersville office just four years ago after working for another real estate firm in Winston. The great part is, our office is just off of Business 40 and Stratford Road, allowing me easy access to all of my clients, not just those located on the eastern side of the county.

For the most part, real estate offices as you currently think of them are a way of the past. Long gone are "bricks and sticks" and anyone in that state of thinking is in denial about the trend coming from the West. Any agent worth their salt is virtually "virtual" anyway. Between "smart phones", wireless access at just about any location and the plethora of technology that has inundated the real estate world, there is little need for a physical office with the exception of file storage and that too is slowly becoming digitized.

I look forward to still seeing you around Kernersville and all points in between...should you need to meet, I can accommodate you most anywhere, laptop and Treo in hand. Should you find yourself in Winston, stop by and say "hi"...our new address is:
514 South Stratford Road Suite 280
I'd love to have coffee or lunch with you if you are out this way...

Brooke

No comments: