Sunday, March 01, 2009

Need Dinner Ideas? What A Great Idea!!

This rainy, windy and cold Sunday morning found me in Charlotte after an Allen Tate gala for top-producers. As I sipped my coffee and thumbed through the Charlotte Observer, a small column caught my eye.

Always the one to be looking for something that saves me time spent struggling over dinner menus each week, not to mention, the repetitive nature of the meals I produce, I loved the column before me. It was simple, so simple I asked myself "Why didn't I think of that?"

Here, right before my very eyes, was a week's worth of menus, some economical, some meat-less, some specifically kid-friendly--All prepared by a registered dietitian. Does it get any better? The Sunday menu is featured with the recipe and additional daily recipes can be found online. So from one working person to another and any folks in between, I'd like to share this little gem.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/609/story/558195.html

From what I could tell, it's updated every week and the recipes seem very user-friendly. So enjoy the snow and bon appetite!

Brooke

No comments: