Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Movin' Up and On...

I know it's been a while since I last posted, but my Nanny passed away last week...more about that in a later post.

I am playing catch up this week and have now worked two back to back 12 hour days...and that, my friends, is what I want to catch you up on.

We have been BUSY! Regardless of what you may hear in the general media, our local real estate market has really seen a pick up. Now it's not what it was 3-5 years ago, but some of the numbers are comparable...I have 8 closings on the books for the next 3o days and that is definitely what I consider to be a strong month.

There are several factors that I attribute this increase in business to...

1: I didn't stop working when things slowed down. No, this isn't a pat on my back, but I am a full-time Realtor. Meaning that while some folks took it easy at the beach/mtns., got a second job, etc. I spent my time with my assistant working on new marketing techniques, tracking successful and not so successful marketing practices, keeping up databases, writing to you folks, etc. This is important and separates the "wheat from the chaff" as my dad would say. Thanks Barry!

2: I continue to market my listings, call my buyers and stay on top of new legislation and how it effects the real estate industry. I know you folks in other sectors don't have time to do it, that's why I do. Thanks Jake!

3: Referrals!!! Wow! I have been in the business 10 years this year December and folks who have worked with me know my style, know my work ethic and know that I am detail-oriented not to mention a "straight-shooter". This is no time for blowin' smoke...my previous clients know I can get the job done...from contract to closing. Thanks to all of my clients who refer business to me...your confidence in my ability means so much!

4: Hard work. It pays off. I have a great team of associates, a supportive family and fabulous clients...what more could a gal ask for?

5: Location. The Triad is a premier location for businesses relocating due to its proximity and the investment in infrastructure of the surrounding counties and municipalities. i.e aerotropolis, Fed/Ex, Honda Jet, Triad Business Park, medical industry and research, etc. What a great place to live!

6: Experience. I don't know it all by a long shot, but I do stay abreast of recent real estate trends, have a good deal of knowledge in negotiating offers and inspections, equity preservation, contracts, financing, legislative issues, etc. All of these experiences mean a virtually seamless transaction for my buyers and sellers. We use past experiences to anticipate issues and hurdles so that your transaction is as pleasant an experience as possible.

That's it...enough already. Point being, real estate is good, you need an experienced, dedicated agent who isn't scared to work and represent you. Visit www.BrookeCashion.com to learn more and to see my featured listings.

Brooke

No comments: