Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Baaaack....

Goodness Gracious! I am back, refreshed and ready to go! Jake and I celebrated 10 years of marriage in the Dominican Republic. It was beautiful and relaxing, but definitely not the United States!

While I was gone real estate was hoppin'! Thank God that Beth and Marianne were able to continue to work and keep our group moving forward.

Because, we are swamped with catching up, I didn't want to leave you too awfully long without some interesting information.

Just before I left, I attend our Kernersville Economic Development Council meeting, with the Kernersville Chamber. The speaker presented great information on the 2008 Forsyth County Trends. I thought I would share the link with you.

http://www.cityofws.org/Home/Departments/Planning/NewInPlanning/Articles/WhatsNew


More great info to come from the Allen Tate Advance that I attended in Charleston, SC for the top 100 Tate agents in the Carolinas! Great info moving forward.

No comments: