Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful for Thanksgiving!

Whew!  I am feeling it!  The button on my jeans is crying to be released!  The kick-off to the holiday season began today at our Allen Tate office in Winston-Salem.  With over 60 agents in attendance and everyone bringing 2-3 side dishes and the staff providing turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, let's just say, I don't know how I am going to make it to the new year!  I looked around the room and I certainly was not the only one feeling the love for this mega-buffet.  Plates were bending, folks were eating while in line in order to make more room on their plate, seconds were served and the crock-pot full of gravy didn't stand a chance by the looks of this crowd.  We've been waiting for this...

It makes you really appreciate a group of fellow Realtors under one company that can gather to gather, take time out of their busy schedule and share the harvest with each other.  Sure war stories were exchanged right along beside the recipes, plenty of ribbing about being airlifted out of the room or having the wrecker service drag someones chair to their office, but it's like one big family complete with love and plenty of sarcasm. 

I am thankful not only for such a supportive group of co-workers but also, an amazing company that is always ahead of the technology and marketing curve,  a top-notch year where we have grown our team with two additional full-time agents and a full-time assistant, a market where jobs are being created everyday and my family both at home and at work.  Sure makes my life a lot more enjoyable and for this I Thank God!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Brooke

No comments: