Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Kernersville Chamber's Corks' ncandidates invite

As you may know, November 7 is Election Day in North Carolina.  There are a number of state and local races, including the Town of Kernersville.  Citizens in Kernersville will be voting for five alderman to  lead the town for the next two years.  

In 2004, I was a Town of Kernersville Alderman and served two terms.  It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I will always treasure.  I participated in a couple of these types events and I would highly encourage you to go and learn about the candidates, talk to them and figure out which ones have the best ideas on how to grow our local economy, protect private property rights and to lead the town through important decisions.  

For more information on Election Day and voting, please visit NC State Board of Elections - as well, if you are not registered to vote, this site can help you do that.  

Information concerning the Corks' nCandidates is below.  I hope you will make it a point to add it to your calendar and attend.  Jake, Maddie and I will be there and hope to see you as well!


No comments: