Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Always nice to receive such kind words!

Dennis Reagan
 1 hour ago
Moving is stressful. There's a lot of emotion, anxiety, uncertainty, etc. throughout the process regardless of if you're buying, selling, or both. For most people it's something we don't do often so we don't have a lot of familiarity with the ins and outs of everything that goes into the process. You don't just throw a For Sale sign in the yard, have an Open House, and that's it. You need a professional to help you navigate everything. I considered selling my home myself because I didn't want to pay a realtor to do it. My thinking was that it was a sellers market and that the house would sell itself. But ultimately I decided to utilize a realtor and in hindsight I'm glad that I did. Brooke Cashion was my realtor and it's actually hard to describe how important she's been. Throughout the sale of one home and the purchase of the next home she's been there making everything happen. She and her team are Professionals. Brooke will be honest and realistic with you. She won't just tell you what you want to hear. In the end decisions will always be yours but she will make sure you are fully informed and have all the information from all angles even when you may not want to hear some of it. She just makes everything happen. She'll answer all of your questions, even the dumb ones, even when you've asked already and it's been answered already. She understands that her clients may not be versed in this world and she takes the time to explain things. She's proactive and stays ahead of the issues. She communicates and she is available whenever you need her. She will do that extra thing that needs doing that may not be standard. One example of this was that we weren't getting a response from a party involved in my deal and instead of just waiting for a reply Brooke physically went to that entities location and got the information we needed. We sold for tens of thousands more than asking price and we bought for tens of thousands below asking price. I know those are the important things to everyone, including me. But there's so much that goes into making that happen. I would highly recommend Brooke and her team to make those things happen.

No comments: